We sincerely apologize for our current Linky issues, we are currently working with the Linky team to get it sorted and hope to be running as normal shortly. Thank you for your patience!
Happy Friday Friends!
Today is the start of a brand new challenge here at Just add Ink and Jan has challenged us to use "TWO" of the products above on our projects!
"Foil-Ribbon-Sequins" these are such easy elements to incorporate into your projects and any two will meet the challenge requirements...Happy crafting!
We would love for you to join us and share your projects. Please make sure you clearly state in your blog posts, which of the two products you have chosen and don't forget to link back to the Just Add Ink challenge blog.
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Wonderful challenge, but the pictures in the Linky are showing all black. :(ReplyDelete
Hi LeAnne, thank you and we are really sorry about the gallery, we are currently trying to rectify the kinky issues. Hopefully it will be back up and running as normal ASAP.Delete
I have been following your blog for a while, but it's the first time I'm joining.. You have a wonderful blog with so much inspiration! Keep up the good work!ReplyDelete