Happy Friday everyone and welcome to this week's Sketch Challenge!
Kim has designed this fabulously clean and rather graphic sketch for us to use in our projects this week! You can use the sketch as it is or flip or rotate it around to suit your project.
Sketches can be a wonderful starting point for your creativity as you just need to slip the elements you want to use into the shapes so your card or layout design is easy!
Have fun playing along as we look forward to seeing what you will create this week :-)
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.