It's Friday and time for our new challenge at Just Add Ink!
This week we have a clean and fun sketch for you from Tina. You can use the sketch as it is or flip or turn it around and you can change the circle shape to another to suit your design too.
We also have our third Guest Designer from our 400th anniversary challenge joining us - Jen Sootkos and Susan Wong is back for her second week too so please stop by their blogs and say hello!
Here is what the Design Team have come up with this week to provide you with inspiration...
Guest Designer - Jen Sootkos
Guest Designer - Susan Wong
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.