Happy Friday everyone and welcome to our new challenge at Just Add Ink.
This week Tina has suggested a fun letter challenge for us to all use in our projects....Just Add "P".
Some of you may be wondering just add "P"?? We want you to add anything beginning with "P" as the main focus of your project. It could be a colour such as Pinks or Purples, a theme as in polka dots and patchwork...or something from nature such as pandas or pussy cats and pine cones...
There is so much scope for you to show us something you love or maybe something new and we look forward to seeing it!
Please do remember too to check out our few rules at the end of the post so that you can be eligible to be chosen as a winner :-)
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.