It's time for a new Just Add Ink challenge and this week Di has challenged us all to Just Add Butterflies. Butterflies come in all shapes, sizes and colours which means it's time to turn your imaginations loose! We are looking forward to seeing the unique winged creatures you create!
Please remember if you are playing along at Just Add Ink and combining with other challenges, we ask that you combine "NO MORE" than five other challenges plus the Just Add Ink one as per our challenge rules. You can find those below.
Here is what the Design Team have come up with this week to provide you with inspiration...
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Beautiful butterfly inspiration! Thanks for the challenge.ReplyDelete
beautiful cards ladies, love butterflies, great challenge this week:)ReplyDelete
Thank you for sharing you beautiful card and playing along with the Little Tangles Diecutting Challenge!ReplyDelete