It's going to be an exciting week for many of the Just Add Ink team this week as the SU! South Pacifc Inspire, Create Share event will be on in just a few days and we are going!! Because we are going to be just a little busy chatting, stamping, shopping we are going to run the new Just Add Ink challenge for TWO weeks (close date will be 6 May) - so you'll have plenty of time to join in the fun - even if you are at convention too!! If you are please come and say hello to the team who are there.
This week the challenge is a classic sketch from Narelle.
Here is what the Design Team have come up with this week to provide you with inspiration...but before you do the team want to say a big thanks to our April guest designer Chris Parker-Barnes. It's been a real pleasure to have her join us this month. Thanks Chris.
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Post a Comment