Hello and welcome to a new Just Add Ink challenge!
Before I get to tell you about the new challenge we have some news to share. One of our team - Mae Collins - has decided to step down from the design team. Mae has been with the team since June 2010. She has made wonderful contributions both creatively and administratively to the DT. Many of us have had the pleasure of spending time with Mae at SU! conventions (and hope to do so again in the future). Mae we'll miss you!
Now onto this week we have a sketch (designed by me) to get you inspired - it's versatile - you can make it CAS or embellish it up. Most importantly have fun with it - hope you can join us this week!
It's the last challenge of the month so that means it's our "Guest Designer"challenge week. So, if you are interested, all you need do is play along with the challenge this week!
(The details: For the last challenge of each month, we will be offering the "TOP PICK" for that week, the opportunity to join us as a "Guest Designer" for the last challenge the following month....If this sounds like something you would like to do, get creating and come join us at Just Add Ink.)
Amy White - Guest Designer
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Thanks for the lovely words Kim. It has been both an honour and pleasure to work as part of the DT team for JAI. Present and past members are a great bunch of ladies and it is more like a family than a team and I will miss you all. If anyone else gets the opportunity to join this team I would encourage them to do so it is a great experience. Hopefully I can get to join in with some future challenges and maybe see you girls at future SU! Conventions. ♥ReplyDelete
Dear ladies! WOW oh WOW such sad news about Mae!! How very clever she is and has been a wonderful part of your team! I look forward to seeing what the future holds for her and wish her the best of everything in her crafting journey!!ReplyDelete
As for this sketch it's totally awesome and EXACTLY what I needed, thanks heaps you groovy bunch of people!! Loved playing along!
Smiles Sharnee :)