Welcome to the latest challenge at Just Add Ink.
Our challenge this week will be running over TWO weeks! (Closing on )
We know many of you are preparing for the Australian Stampin’ UP! Convention so this will give you a little more time to participate.
Mae's set out challenge for you and it's a brilliant colour combo - Cherry Cobbler, Baked Brown Sugar and Garden Green.
Now I must admit I don’t use these colours very often so I found this one to be quite challenging but it is called a challenge for a reason!
The colours do lend themselves to a Christmas card however as you’ll see below the design team have come up with a few other ways you can use them.
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Don’t forget you've got until 10pm AEST on to get your entries in.
If you’re off to convention we hope you have lots of fun and don’t forget to stop and say Hi to us!