But before I tell you all about it the JAI team would just like to take a minute to say farewell to Jo Eades. Jo has been a part of the JAI DT for over three years. Her creative and distinctive CAS style will be missed as will the contributions she made to supporting the team. Jo we'll miss you and wish you well as you deal with your busy life!
Moving on to this week's challenge, we have a great sketch from Tina. You can interpret the sketch literally, flip it, turn it, stretch it and add a dash of creativity to create a project of your own.
We hope it inspires you and you can find time to join in the fun, as we love seeing how you interpret the challenges each week.
Here is what the Design Team have come up with this week to provide you with inspiration...
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.