Thursday, August 29, 2013

JAI News

Before our next challenge Id like to announce some news... Mae and I are stepping down as coordinators of Just Add Ink.

Mae and I have been a team for a couple of years and Ive done 3 years so while we wont be going anywhere ..(the Just Add Ink Team girls are like family!),  we both needed to step down from running it. (for both of us its just a too much on our plate thing)

My sincere thanks goes to Bronwyn Eastley, Mae Collins, Jo Eades and Nikki Spencer for helping us run this team over the past 3 years.

So going forward we have four team members who are running the challenge team.

 They are Chantell Randall (who has been on the team the longest like I have), Kim Badelt. Trish Rayfield and you already know Nikki Spencer who has already been helping with the challenge winners posts. Thanks so much to all of you for stepping up and helping this challenge team continue and grow! All four have some wonderful qualities that will help and grow this challenge site..Im excited!
So off I go to post the next challenge ..




5 comments:

  1. that's a lot of work! thank you for everything you did/do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry I have a question... I can't put your bdage on my blog... I tried many times but it doesn't work... Can someone help me with it?
    thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I'm no longer on the team, you girls will always be 'family'. Know how you feel, Delys and Mae, as life can get crazy at times! Enjoy just creating! I'm sure the fab 4 will do an awesome job! I look forward to what's in store for JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your hard work Ladies. I love the JAI challenges.

    ReplyDelete