Before I get on with sharing this week's challenge with you I just want to say a big "THANK YOU!" to all of our followers and those lovely people who leave us such special and encouraging comments, we appreciate them all and enjoy sharing our love of stamping and crafting with you.
Without further ado, this week's challenge, and a great idea suggested by the lovely Tina Gillespie, is to...
Just Add....a Shaped Card!
That is any shape you would like, whether it be using dies, pre-cut shaped cards, templates or even your own design!
Here is what the Design Team have come up with to provide you with inspiration and ideas...
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.