Thursday, January 3, 2013

Inspiration Post -Gift Cards

Happy New Year All ..this is our third year that we have been running for Just Add Ink and we appreciate all the support and comments from you all! 
We are currently having some time off our challenges but will be have some tutorials and inspirational blog posts to fill in while we have some time off. We will be back on the 19th for our first challenge for 2013.

This week Kim and I have a few gift cards to show you. Gift cards can be right through the year from weddings, birthdays to Christmas or just as a thank you gift. Gift cards are often the most asked for item when I do markets and shows ..a quick and easy item to make ..just check out Kims Christmas one below..isn't it just the cutest? Ill be doing one of these for sure next year for Christmas..(my mantra is start now?..um maybe not as still getting over Christmas lol)


Kim has a tutorial for this on her blog here.


For my Gift cards, I did my first one originally for a show but did some extras for my team and  for the Just Add Ink girls (but put some post it notes inside  for them..shhh they may not have got them yet)  ..it ended up being a rounded Santa with the post it notes inside..perfect! The inspiration for this gift card holder was from here. I used the tasteful trim die, silver glimmer paper, small square punch, scallop circle punch and Bring on the cake Stamp set.




Ive also being having a play with some 2013 Saleabration items and came up with this easy to do gift card holder. This is where I got the tutorial for this cute gift card holder here. All you need is the word window punch and a small circle, a few scores and voila done..took me no more that 10 minutes to do.




Check back on Sunday for our January Scrapbook challenge and our winner for December. 



2 comments:

  1. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and
    sources back to your blog? My blog site is in the very same area
    of interest as yours and my users would definitely benefit from some
    of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this ok with you.

    Appreciate it!

    My page; viewdetails

    ReplyDelete