The weeks seem to be just flying by these days, summer is almost over, and it is nearly April already! Although there weren't as many entries for our last week's theme challenge to 'Just Add...Beaches' those that did join in seemed to have fun with it and we hope that you have fun with this week's challenge too.
This week it is a Sketch Challenge that I created and for some reason, although it appears to be a basic layout, many of the Design Team said it had 'done their head in' trying to do something with it...you wouldn't tell by the great creations they have to inspire you this week. I think they all did an AWESOME job with it, don't you?
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with 3 or less challenges if you like.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as a way of advertising products/tutorials etc. which are for sale. You may include a 'project recipe' but do not provide links within the post for promotional purposes, recruiting etc. for ANY product brand. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.