Well it's that time again for another weekly Just Add Ink challenge and this week it is a colour challenge that I put forward...White plus ONE other colour! Initially I had in mind using White as the base colour and just adding a touch of ONE other colour only. However, when I actually made my card for this week's challenge I found I went the other way around, using ONE colour...Always Artichoke...and adding just a touch of White.
So have fun interpreting this colour combination your way and see what lovely projects the rest of the Design Team came up with for your inspiration.
And this week from our September Guest Designers...
Now it is your turn to have fun with this week's colour challenge, follow the rules below and link up your entry.
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, not your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with 3 or less challenges if you like.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as a way of advertising products/tutorials etc. which are for sale. You may include a 'project recipe' but do not provide links within the post for promotional purposes, recruiting etc. for ANY product brand. We're here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.