It's another sketch week here at Just Add Ink - you gals always knock our socks off with your amazing creations so ... get to work! We eagerly await to see your creative goodness! :)
Here's this weeks sketch challenge... flip it, shrink it, crumple it out and flatten it back out ... it is open to your interpretation. Have fun.
Here's what our fantastic design team have created this week...
Just Add Ink Rules:
- Provide a direct link to the post where you've displayed your creation using Mr. Linky. Incorrect links, or blog links that are down-right advertising will be deleted.
- Entries with 3 or more challenges listed against their creation will be deleted.
- Projects must be new.
- Please mention our challenge and provide a link back here in your post, so others can come and join in the fun too!
- The DT girls are welcome to play along and inspire, but are not eligible for the top picks.
- Make any project you like (card, layout, 3D project, etc) using our challenge as inspiration.
- While the DT uses Stampin' Up! products, you're welcome to use any products you like.
Get your entries in before midnight Wednesday (EST) by linking below.
This linky list is now closed.
Thank you for playing at
Just Add Ink!
Just Add Ink!
I LOVE this sketch and I think I'll be using it again. Thanks so much!ReplyDelete
Here's my card...
Great sketch. I like to participate in the challenges as well as see everyone's great projects and inspiration.ReplyDelete
Thanks for the great sketch challenge.ReplyDelete
Wow, can't believe how many entries there are already! Maybe I need to stay up later to get moving ;)ReplyDelete
Ooh! Love this one; I know I'll be making more with it! :)ReplyDelete
Great Challenge Guys.ReplyDelete
Gorgeous sketch ... can't wait to play! Hugs xxaxxReplyDelete
This was a fantastic sketch. Just what I needed to restart the lagging creativity from yesterday. I just loved everyone's cards. So beautiful. Thanks!ReplyDelete
Ooooh! Goodie! I had time to play today! Hope you like it! Off to check out the other samples. Hugs xxaxxReplyDelete
Hi Girls! Thanks for another fabo challenge - I've just uploaded mine but have now realised I didnt quite follow the sketch to the 't'!!! I had saved your sketch in my head - hence my mistake! Oh well - I'm a twit! lolReplyDelete
Great sketch - love it!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much everybody for another brilliant sketch.ReplyDelete
Sorry - I had to post my picture twice. The first time it didn't take my blog link.ReplyDelete
Awesome sketch - thanks!
Your work is absolutely AMAZING again!! Thanks for the sketch!ReplyDelete
Wow, I'm really struggling this week. Used your sketch with time to spare, loved it!! then realized too late that I didn't link it on time... then came here to leave a comment and now see that I didn't even do that right. LOL! Trying again... just because I totally loved this sketch and liked how my card turned out too. Thanks for your wonderful work!ReplyDelete
Oops, now I see that comments have to be approved, so maybe my first one just wasn't approved. NOw I've left three- LOL! (You don't have to approve this one either!)ReplyDelete