Photo Credit: https://pin.it/ocnj4tbinsnoll
Happy Friday everyone and welcome to our 501st Challenge!
We have a fun and gorgeous photo to spark your craft projects this week from Jackie.
Maybe it reminds you of the days when it was ok to travel? We will all be able to do that again one day. 😊
But in the meantime, back to the challenge. You can take whatever you like from the photo - the rich colours, the pretty tassels and jewels and more to inspire your project. We hope that you have fun and we look forward to see your creations in the gallery this week!
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.