This months challenge is sure to challenge some of you but thats what a challenge is right? Our August challenge is courtesy of Ruthy and it is to
Just Add Digital Scrapbooking
Now that could mean hybrid or full digital ..thats up to you! Hybrid is printing out elements of digital images, cutting it out and adhering onto your LO. If Pocket style pages is your cuppa tea, then printing out downloads of the pocket pages would be one way of giving us a hybrid digi LO.
Heres what the scrapbooking design team have come up with to inspire you.
So hope you can come and play with us this month. Check out our rules below and enter mr linky at the bottom to play along!
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a Layout (scrapbooking page) using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with3 or less challengesif you like.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as a way of advertising products/tutorials etc. which are for sale. We're here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes on the 31st August at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time. For the US submitters this means the day before for you!