Well welcome back to our regular weekly challenges!
We have a Big Shot Blog Hop for Challenge #149 and its a pearler! Instead of posting the pics of each of our members' projects involved in this blog hop..we will be starting with Mae and then going on a blog hop around the Design Team. If you get lost along the way, come back here and click on the next link down the bottom of this post.
The challenge of course this week is, to use the Big Shot or any diecut machine on your card, scrapbooking page or box/project etc.
And here's what the Design Team came up with ...
So off we go on the first Blog Hop Journey to Mae Collins.
Click on the Big shot badge to go to the next blog.
Here is our Big Shot Blog Hop order if you get lost.
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Id like to apologise to Bronwyn Eastley and Helen Heil for deleting their submissions during this challenge. It was a mistake on my part and I apologise profusely to you both of you for deleting your gorgeous submissions! We hope you will join us again for our challenges girls!