Thursday, May 24, 2012

JAI 118 Winners

Hello Everyone

Sorry for the lateness in posting.  I normally do this at work but I wasn't able to today so I've had to wait until I got home (and got dinner started )

Thanks to those who entered our Just Add Mae challenge.  Numbers might have been down but the cards were just gorgeous

Please help us congratulate our winner for this week, Vannessa  with this gorgeous CASE of Mae's card






Congratulations!


Here is your badge to wear on your blog:

Honorable Mentions for this week go to -


Be sure to click on their names and leave them some lovely comments.


Don't forget to come back at midnight to check out our next challenge!

Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the hon-mention girls, and big congrats to Vannessa. Your card is beautiful!

    Thanks for a fun challenge.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much the honourable mention. I am very surprised... Awesome!! Congratulations Vanessa on your gorgeous card....might have to CASE this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card as a top pick this week (even if I say so myself that card is gorgeous, but I couldn't have done it without Mae!).

    Congrats to Sam and Anny too!

    ReplyDelete