Thursday, May 10, 2012

JAI 117 Colour Challenge

Well I got a little flack over this colour challenge from the girls this week as it is YELLOW!....A colour I struggle to use so thought it would be a great challenge. lol...Here it is....
Such a happy colour is yellow and I am sure you will agree that the Design Team, this week, have done a wonderful job of showcasing this colour combo. I even did 3!



  






  


Neutrals are allowed but are not to be a focus on your card. We reserve the right to delete any entries that do not meet these guidelines and which include below...  

JUST ADD INK RULES
  • Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
  • Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
  • Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with 3 or less challenges if you like.
  • Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
  • Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as a way of advertising products/tutorials etc. which are for sale. You may include a 'project recipe' but do not provide links within the post for promotional purposes, recruiting etc. for ANY product brand. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
  • We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
  • The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.








5 comments:

  1. I just love yellow colours, it looks great with white / vanilla stands out - all the above cards are really individual and beautiful. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great colour combo to cheer a person up on this cold, Autumn day. Beautiful examples from the DT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Another challenge link! I just found this challenge site and I've got it bookmarked! I hope to play along from time to time. The beautiful weather outdoors takes me away from the indoors and my Hobby Nook! Speaking of that, all your cards certainly reflect the sunny outdoors! What beautiful cards and inspiration! Have a Sunny Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow the linky links is closed and it is still only 9.30pm, so I must have done something not quite right.... but anyway, here is my link to my project anyhow http://handmadebyjuliaquinn.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/baptism-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the lovely comments girls. I loved how differently you all took on the challenge. Fab ideas as always. Hope I can play along again this week. Di

    ReplyDelete