Thursday, May 3, 2012

JAI 115 Winners!

Hello Everyone

Hope you all have had a great week.  Just a few things before I get to announcing this week's winner.

On a personal note, it seems that I am unable to comment on Wordpress blogs anymore.  I'm not sure why, I moved my blog to Wordpress and then moved back to Blogger but lately it's been asking me to log in to comment, and then won't accept my password.  I thought I could get around this by deleting my Wordpress blog, but it's still happening.  So apologies.  If you know now to fix it, let me know.

Secondly, could I please ask again to check that you have removed your word verification?  I noticed a couple this week, and it really does make it hard to leave a comment when word verification is turned on.  Most of the DT have ours set 'Moderation' so any SPAM can hopefully get caught before being added.

Whew - that's it for now, on to announcing this week's winner and it is Helen, who used our sketch to create a fabulous Challenge sketch book.




Congratulations!


Here is your badge to wear on your blog:

Honorable Mentions for this week go to -


Be sure to click on their names and leave them some lovely comments.


Don't forget to come back at midnight to check out our next challenge!

Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jo! Thanks so much for the lovely encouragement! I am so tickled that the girls liked it! Congrats to Helen on the win! Way to go, girlfriend! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise! Thank you to the JAI Team for choosing my entry this week & to everyone who left lovely comments. :)

    ReplyDelete