Here is what the Design Team came up with ...
and Nikki herself...
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with 3 or less challenges if you like.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as a way of advertising products/tutorials etc. which are for sale. You may include a 'project recipe' but do not provide links within the post for promotional purposes, recruiting etc. for ANY product brand. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Just a quick mention about commenting. A lot of us (especially wordpress/typepad bloggers) are having trouble with commenting on challenge entries through Blogger blogs at the moment. It's very frustrating to constantly try and try again to comment then finally be hit with the word verification that some blogs have on their blog settings (which is really hard to read LOL). We recommend you please turn this off and turn on comment moderation instead! This can be done under your 'Settings' tab, and the under the 'Comments' link and near the bottom where it asks you to select for 'Comment Moderation' - we suggest you select 'Always' and for 'Show word verification notification for comments?' - we suggest you select 'No'. Safety from spam comments and no frustrations from potential commenters! Please be aware that some Blogger blog settings have automatically been turned to word verfication so please check your settings...TA!