Thursday, September 29, 2011

JAI 86 Top Picks!

Hello Inkers! Obviously that sketch challenge proved a little hard for some of you...but we loved all of the entries this week. There can only be one winner though, and that winner is...
Congratulations!


Here is your badge to wear on your blog:

Link



Honorable Mention for this week goes to -

Narelle
and
Susan

Click on their names and leave some lovely comments.

Don't forget to come back at midnight to check out our next challenge!

Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!



2 comments:

  1. Eek!! It's just after midnight here in the US. I just thought I would check to see if a new post was up yet before I went to bed. To my surprise, it was not only up, but my card was right there!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I had fun. Can't wait to play again. :-)

    Great job to the honorable mentions and all those who played.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Hon. Men. ladies - I'm completely surprised (and very grateful) as I wasn't overly lovin' my card at all! Thanks again -Narelle

    ReplyDelete