It's Bron here, and I have designed a sketch for Just Add Ink's 70th Challenge.
I just love sketch challenges and hope that many of you will join us this week by completing a gorgeous paper creation using this round sketch as your inspiration -
Have fun with it!
Here's a bit of 'eye candy' from our gorgeous group of fantabulous ladies known as the Just Add Ink Design Team -
... and introducing our very talented Guest Designers for the Month of June -
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, not your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with some others if you like.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as a way of advertising products/tutorials etc. which are for sale. You may include a 'project recipe' but do not provide links within the post for promotional purposes, recruiting etc. for any product brand. We're here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at midnight (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.