First off, we need to say goodbye to one of our design team girls - Jan Radu. Jan has decided to step back from being on the team to focus on family - a perfectly reasonable excuse, right? *smile* So, we'd like to take this chance to thank Jan publicly for all her fantastic creations - we will certainly miss having you on the team.
For this weeks challenge we have a clean & simple sketch you're going to love! Danielle has put this sketch together and it's certainly one I will be going back to time and time again for inspiration - it's so versatile and we can't wait to see what you amazing paper crafters are going to show us this week!
Here's the super sketch ...
And here's what our design team came up with to get you inspired ...
Just Add Ink Rules:
- Make any project you like (card, layout, 3D project, etc) using our challenge as inspiration. While the DT uses primarily Stampin' Up! products, you're welcome to use any products you like.
- After you've posted on your creation on your blog, click on the title of your blog post, and then link that address back here! Incorrect links, or blog links that are down-right advertising will be deleted.
- Entries with 3 or more challenges listed against their creation will be deleted.
- Projects must be new.
- Please mention our challenge and provide a link back here so others can come and join in the fun too!
- The DT girls are welcome to play along and inspire, but are not eligible for the top picks.
Get your entries in before midnight Wednesday (EST) by linking below.
This linky list is now closed.
Thank you for playing at
Just Add Ink!
Just Add Ink!