Hello, hello, hello!
Welcome to a new year at Just Add Ink.
We are kicking off the year in style with our annual blog hop. This year the theme is 'Favourite'. Our projects will feature our favourite things - colours, techniques, elements - and we look forward to seeing what yours are!
To start our "Favourite Blog Hop" and see all of the fabulous design team projects, Click on Chantell and from there you can complete the hop loop by clicking on the "NEXT" banner on each DT post!
If you loose your way, click on the Just Add Ink link in each post to return here.
Blog Hop Participants.....
2. Kim Badelt
6. Di Barnes
7. Jan McQueen
10. Narelle Farrugia
11. Joanne Stubbings
12. Tristan Dawes
13. Tina Gillespie
14. Fiona Bradley
Did you know we have an Instagram acc? We’d love to see your projects over there too. So once you’ve entered the challenge here on the blog (by adding your project to our gallery via the "Mr Linky" below) head over to Insta and tag us in your post using #justaddinkchallenge or #jai636
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 7.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Dear designers of Just Add Ink, what great cards and projects you have created. I've gained a lot of inspiration again, thanks for this.ReplyDelete
Hugs Yvon Doensen... www.stempidoe.blogspto.com