Hello and welcome to this weeks Just Add Ink Challenge.
We have a great sketch challenge for you this week that has been suggested by Kelly.
You can interpret the sketch literally, turn it or stretch it, but best of all you can add your own creativity.
The Design Team has fun adding their creativity to the Sketch, here is what they came up with to provide you with inspiration...
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Very cool card! And happy 13th to your sweet girl!! :)ReplyDelete