this week we have an interesting challenge for you from Jan to Just Add Mixed Media.
So what do we mean by 'mixed media'? Well mixed media means adding different mediums (at least two) to your project. It can be ink, paint, fabric, tissue paper, 2 and 3D objects (think tags, pins, cogs, keys) and texture paste. Often it involves layering of the different elements and adding of dimension. This is going to be a fun challenge and we look forward to seeing what great ideas you come up with.
Here is what the Design Team have come up with this week to provide you with inspiration...
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.