Hi everyone, this week's challenge is an Inspiration challenge, suggested by Kelly. The idea behind a photo inspiration is to use the photo to provide inspiration for your project, whether it be the colours, the layout or images within the photo or the patterns you see in it. So as you can imagine - there are many possibilities.
Here is this weeks Inspiration Photo.......
We credit this image to Liladhara-Psychologists
Here is what the Design Team have come up with this week to provide you with inspiration...
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.