Happy Friday everyone and welcome to our new challenge at Just Add Ink!
This week we have a brand new letter challenge for you from Tina to Just Add the letter "A" to our creations this week.
So what does that mean? We would like you to choose something to do with the letter "A" for the Main Focus of your project. That could be something that starts with "A"like apples, a stamp set that starts with "A"...or however you are inspired to use the letter "A" as the main focus of your project. We so look forward to seeing the fun creations that you will make!
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Thanks for another great challenge! I'm excited to finally have a reason to use my apple pattern paper!ReplyDelete