Yay it's Friday and that means we have another fun challenge to get those creative juices flowing.
This week the very talented Di Barnes wants us to "Just Add Typography"......What exactly is that you may ask? Well "Google Search" describes it as........
"Using font or type to create print"
The design team have some great projects to give you an idea and hopefully they will inspire you to pull out those alphabets and play along.
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Thanks Di! I enjoyed adding the newsprint DSP to my card which let me join in your challenge :-)ReplyDelete
Sorry, I didn't know how to rotate the photo for the link. It appears the right way up on my computer file and in my blog, but is turned on its side for the thumbnail.ReplyDelete