Happy Friday everyone ~
Welcome to a new challenge week at Just Add Ink!
Tina has given us a few 'Just Add letters' to work with. Now you only have to choose ONE letter! If you work a few letters in then that's a bonus! And very clever.
So your project could use a stamp set starting with your chosen letter, or a special card fold, perhaps your sentiment starts with the letter you're using, or your card theme.....you are only limited by your imagination. Go forth & get busy. We look forward to seeing our gallery fill up with your amazing creations over the course of the week.
Here is what the Design Team have come up with this week to provide you with inspiration...
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.