Hello everyone!! Welcome to the first "Just Add Ink" challenge for 2019.
We hope you have enjoyed your Christmas and New Year celebrations and are ready to play along with our 2019 Challenges.
It has become tradition here at Just Add Ink, to start the New Year with a Blog Hop. With a new Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-brations in full swing at the moment, it’s the perfect time of year to "Just Add Something New!"
Adding "Something New" to your projects may be in the form of a new product, stamps, a technique or even something from your craft stash that you have not used before. Please share details of what your "NEW" is, that makes it much easier for the design team when commenting and voting.
Instead of adding all of the design teams projects to this post, we have added their blog links below so you can follow the hop and leave them some comments as you go.
You can begin the blog hop here by clicking on Jackie’s name, or at any of the other design team members blog posts. Then, just follow the hop by clicking on the next button that you will find at the bottom of all the design team posts.
Here is what the Design Team have come up with this week to provide you with inspiration...
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.