Good Morning JAI friends.
Before we get onto the challenge chat for this week, we would like to say a special farewell to the lovely, talented and oh so funny Chloe Evans. We will definitely miss her talent and contributions to JAI, but wish her all the best and much love always!
So now onto the challenge! This week we have a colourful rainbow bloom to get you inspired...and as you can see by the gorgeous array of design team projects, it's fun, colourful and the possibilities are endless.
We hope this rainbow of happy will see you grabbing your supplies and joining us and don't forget to share a link back here in your post.
Photo by Sharon Pittaway on Unsplash
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.