Happy New year everyone and welcome to the first challenge of the Just Add Ink year!
At Just Add Ink we always like to start the year off with a blog hop to showcase the first challenge of the year.
This year Nikki has suggested we all "Just Add Something Pop-Up & Interactive" to our projects. These are always such fun cards to receive and open for kids and adults alike and a lot of joy to create too :-)
So what sort of project are we looking for? Anything that has a pop-up or interactive element that the recipient has to do something with - such as a pop-up card of course, or a shaker card, a slider, a magic or light up card - the choice of movement and design is completely up to you!
We look forward to kicking the year off with a celebration of fun crafty goodness and inspiration and hope you will join in the challenge with us.
You can begin the blog hop here by clicking on Nikki's name, or at any of the other design team members blog posts, just follow the hop by clicking on the next button you will find at the bottom of all the design team posts.
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.