before we kick off the new challenge for this week the Just Add Ink team have a sad goodbye to announce. Delys Cram who has been with Just Add Ink since the very beginning has decided that it is time for her to move on much to our regret. Delys was the backbone of the team for many years, she worked tirelessly on the administration side and has also delighted us with her creative card making and beautiful scrapbooking projects. We are going to miss her and we also thank her so very much for helping make the team what it is today!
Moving on this week at Just Add Ink we have a Just Add 'F' challenge. Some of you may be asking just add 'F' ? Well we want you to add anything beginning with 'F' as the main focus of your project. It could be a colour - Flirty Flamingo, it could be an animal or an object - think fox, fish or fruit and flag, or it could be a technique like faux stitching. There is lots of scope to show us something you love or try something new!
Here is what the Design Team have come up with this week to provide you with inspiration...
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.