So what is it???
Paper Piercing originates from a quilting technique, where the quilter sews pieces of fabric onto a paper pattern. This allows the sewer to work with small, intricate or uneven pieces of fabric.
In our case though, we use small or intricate pieces of paper or card .
Here is what the Design Team have come up with this week, to provide you with inspiration for this challenge.....
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.