Hello everyone and welcome to another Just Add Ink challenge.
Before we get into the challenge details, there is some news to share. One of our lovely design team members Jodene is leaving us..:0( Jodene has been a valued member of JAI for the past six years and her contributions both on a creative and personal level have been invaluable.
She is one very talented lady, her colouring techniques are amazing and she will be missed by the team very much.
Jodene, we wish you all the best and hope that if life permits you will return to the fold at some point in the future. Big, big hugs and Thank you from all of us. xxx
Ok, so tissues away and it's time to share our new challenge. This week Jan would like us to add "SYMPATHY" to our projects. Not a sentiment we enjoy creating for, but a necessity none the less. And it's always good to have these on hand rather than creating when needed, because none of us really feel inclined at those times..:0)
Here is what the Design Team have come up with this week to provide you with inspiration...
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.