it's Friday and that means it's time for a new Just Add Ink challenge and this week Jan has found a very refreshing inspiration photo for us. I just love that it works for both hemispheres - wonderfully cool and enticing for us in the South and a promise of the warmth and summer days to come for those longing for winter to end in the North. Just find what inspires you and use that as the starting point of your project - the colours, patterns or elements within. Here's the picture.
Here is what the Design Team have come up with this week to provide you with inspiration...
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.