Thursday, April 26, 2012

JAI 114 Winners!

Hello Everyone

Sorry for the delay in the post, had a few technical difficulties at work this afternoon :)

Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week.  As it's Thursday (of a short week - yay!) it's time to announce our winner.

Please help us congratulate Anny, with this gorgeous CASE of Jodene's beautiful card.





Congratulations!


Here is your badge to wear on your blog:

Honorable Mentions for this week go to -


Be sure to click on their names and leave them some lovely comments.


Don't forget to come back at midnight to check out our next challenge!

Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

3 comments:

  1. Thankyou for my honorable mention. Really appreciate it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card! I will proudly display my winners badge on my blog!!!
    I am so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card as the winner this week.

    I am delighted with my first JAI Badge and will proudly display it on my blog!!

    Thanks again.....

    ReplyDelete