Thursday, January 19, 2012

JAI 100 Winners

Hello everyone

Bet you'd thought I'd forgotten about posting this week's winners.  Well, I hadn't, just didn't get time to do it at work today and then I had an appointment straight after work, which brings us to now! 

We had a LOT of fantastic entries this week, which made our job of choosing a winner difficult, however we have and I'm pleased to announce that weeks's winner and therefore the winner of the fabulous Dauber Case is Narelle with this gorgeous entry. 



Narelle, please email us with your address so we can get the dauber case out to you.


Congratulations!


Here is your badge to wear on your blog:

Link

Honorable Mentions for this week go to -

Diane

Julia

Be sure to click on their names and leave them some lovely comments.


Now, before you go, I have another winner to announce and that is the randomly drawn winner of the 2nd Dauber Case, and that winner is Deb Fearns

Deb, could you also please email us with your address so we can get your dauber case out to you!

Don't forget to come back at midnight to check out our next challenge!

Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

3 comments:

  1. Oh thanks so much for the "honorable mention" and I AM honored. Congratualtions to all the winners... well deserved I must say! Just beautiful stuff. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much JAI DT. I'm completely honoured that you have chosen my card for your 100th birthday challenge. Congrats to Diane & Julie for your honourable mentions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - how exciting that I won the Dauber Case!

    Thanks so much JAI Team!!

    ReplyDelete