Friday, December 9, 2011

Just Add Inspirational Photo # 97

Jo has given us this awesome photo this week as inspiration...take what you like from it...be it the colour combo of Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade, Poppy Parade and Pool Party or you could take the purse picture or any of the colours as your inspiration (maybe even the bling?).
Just let us know what you have taken out of this magazine inspirational photo 'Tiffanys' no less...and link below.


Here's what the Design Team came up with to tempt you...

Mae Collins










Hope you all play along with us this week despite the hustle and bustle of Christmas...take time out to play along with us won't you?


JUST ADD INK RULES
  • Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
  • Link your post, not your whole blog back here.
  • Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with 3 or less challenges if you like.
  • Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
  • Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as a way of advertising products/tutorials etc. which are for sale. You may include a 'project recipe' but do not provide links within the post for promotional purposes, recruiting etc. for ANY product brand. We're here to have fun and encourage creativity.
  • We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
  • The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.





Have a fun Christmas build up...so excited as its nearly Christmas!

7 comments:

  1. WOW DT, these colors are fab and you ladies knocked it out of the ball field with your stunning creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome - thank you so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous projects, girls!!! Merry Christmas to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute...cute...cute! Love all the DT's creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe it, I missed the challenge, think I got my days mixed up as I spent all last night in A&E with my daughter (suspected appendicitis, but its night and she is home waiting for a scan). So I would love if you could just see what I did as I had patterened paper in those colours exactley. Obvious just having a look to see what you think. Next week I will make sure I get there in time lol lol. Kezzy
    kezzyscraftyjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man!!!! I can't believe I missed the deadline! Hope you'll take a look at my card even if I'm not in the competition.
    http://jenniferwills.blogspot.com/2011/12/colourful-vines.html

    ReplyDelete