Sunday, November 27, 2011

Announcing ..

The JAI Design Team and I are very pleased to announce the addition of our new Design Team Member...



Ruth Clarke
So excited she said yes!! Here's a little blurb about Ruthy..


Hi I’m Ruth Clarke, often referred to as Ruthy.

A little about me- I’m married to my hubby Brett of 26 years and together we have 5 kids - four of them are 18 upwards and our baby is 11 yrs - 2 sons, 3 daughters in alternating order. Two and a half years ago we also became grandparents to a lovely grandson. Family is a big part of my life and also photography, so capturing those precious memories, never to happen again, is a big deal - which also leads to my love of scrapbooking. I have been scrapbooking since 2002. During these years I have been involved in the business several ways - as a LSS co/owner, teacher for other stores and worked on several online store and manufacturer’s Design Teams- Australia and USA. During these years I’ve had a history of regular contributions to several of the Australian Scrapbook magazines, including Creating Keepsakes (Aussie section).For the last 2 years I have taken a break from that side of things but joined Stampin' Up! in July 2010 where I have ventured into the world of stamping and incorporating that into my scrapbooking. Ink has increasingly become more than my former treat of detailing edges of my pages/embellishments. I am honoured to be added to the team and I look forward to contributing to the challenges in particular scrapbooking but also being both inspired and learning more from those who love and contribute on Just Add Ink.




Ruth and I will be Challenging you all in the new year with a monthly Scrapbooking Challenge! So..oo.. check back then for details!! Bring it on!



3 comments:

  1. Wow - very exciting news! Congratulations on your appointment to the JAI Design Team, Ruthy. You already know I'm a huge fan of your work, and you are joining a very special group of talented women. Very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sooo happy for you ruthy!!! you wont go wrong delys, with this awesome little bombshell!!! on your team!! lol :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh yay for scrapbooking challenges!

    ReplyDelete