We have a beautiful photo for our Inspiration Challenge this week brought to us by the lovely, Delys, who is in the middle of a busy calving season on the farm at the moment and is unable to join us for our 76th challenge :( The team have managed to soldier on without her and have come up with some beautiful projects to inspire you.
JAI 76 - Inspiration
So ... the challenge is to use the above photo as inspiration for your paper craft project. We hope you have fun with it. The possibilities are endless.
Some added inspiration from our lovely Guest Designers for the month of July -
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, not your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with some others if you like.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as a way of advertising products/tutorials etc. which are for sale. You may include a 'project recipe' but do not provide links within the post for promotional purposes, recruiting etc. for any product brand. We're here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.