Thanks to everyone who hopped around our Fancy Folds Blog Hop last week and to those who joined in the Fancy Folds challenge...but now it is back to our regular programming...so this week we have another Colour Challenge for you!
We have a few changes to the running of JAI this week as Bron retires to focus on stamping and her busy private life...she will be still very much be a big part of the JAI team. Luckily for us all Jo Eades and Mae Collins have stepped up to help in the running of the blog with me (Delys)...thanks girls and a big big thank you from us all, Bron, for your help in running the Just Add Ink Team.
Here are the fabulous projects from DT members for your inspiration...
We welcome our Guest Designers for the month of July....who are...
PLEASE - NO LINKS which advertise products within your challenge entry post! It's not nice if we have to delete entries. Take a little time to read the rules below BEFORE linking up.
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, not your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with some others if you like.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as a way of advertising products/tutorials etc. which are for sale. You may include a 'project recipe' but do not provide links within the post for promotional purposes, recruiting etc. for any product brand. We're here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.