Thursday, April 28, 2011

JAI 65 - Top Picks

Hi Inkers!

Welcome back for the Just Add Ink Top Picks for Challenge 65.

I don't know about you, but I was feeling very patriotic this week as I glanced through all of the entries and read the blurbs that some of you had written about ANZAC Day (but then I must admit, I usually have a tear in my eye every time I hear the Last Post).

A huge big thank-you to everyone that entered our Just Add Mateship/Friendship Challenge. We value your participation and LOVE seeing the amazing talent out there.



The votes have come in and it appears we have three clear winners this week.


Our top 3 Picks for JAI 65 go to ...








Click on their names to go and leave some comment love!

Congratulations!

Here is your badge to wear on your blog:


Come back at midnight to check out our next challenge!

Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

Make sure you come back later this afternoon for a teeny bit of news that we want to share with you!



4 comments:

  1. Oooh! I am sooo tickled to get a top pick! Thanks so much to the JAI girls! You are the best! This was such a nice surprise! I did enjoy this "themed" challenge. It got us all thinking about our ANZACs.
    Congrats to Kathy! (She has been on my blog bookmark list for ages ... and is a fav!) I can't wait to see the inspiration she will be sharing here.
    And ... I do hope Tania has a nice rest!
    Hugs Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much ladies! The DT created a wonderful challenge and really got everyone's creative side designing beautiful projects. I'm extremely honoured to get a top 3 pick!
    Cheers Narelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous winner cards and how awesome to see a guy up there!
    I missed the entry deadline but hope you'll have a look at what your site inspired! :)
    http://jenniferwills.blogspot.com/2011/04/missed-it-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thank you very much, I am extremely honoured! This was a wonderful design challenge. It might have been time consuming and a little frustrating with the amount of cutting out, but I certainly enjoyed putting my card together. Well done to everyone who created something for this challenge! Cheers, Col. :)

    ReplyDelete