Thursday, September 30, 2010

Just Add Ink 37 - A Colour Challenge!

Hi Inkers!

We have a fantastic colour combination for you this week! Why do I sound so excited? Because it's quite a scary looking colour combo at first glance - I think I speak for the whole design team when I say that - but when you have a good play there's quite a lot you can do with these four pretty colours and a base ... here's this weeks challenge!

And just in case you didn't believe me when I said it's a pretty colour combination, just see what the design team have made to get you inspired ...










Just Add Ink Rules:
  • Provide a direct link to the post where you've displayed your creation using Mr. Linky. Incorrect links, or blog links that are down-right advertising will be deleted.
  • Entries with 3 or more challenges listed against their creation will be deleted.
  • Projects must be new.
  • Please mention our challenge and provide a link back here in your post, so others can come and join in the fun too!
  • The DT girls are welcome to play along and inspire, but are not eligible for the top picks.
  • Make any project you like (card, layout, 3D project, etc) using our challenge as inspiration.
  • While the DT uses Stampin' Up! products, you're welcome to use any products you like.
We can't wait to see what you come up with!
Get your entries in before midnight Wednesday (EST).
Just Add Ink Challenges Participants
1. Аrteryofsleep
2. Jodene
3. Chantell
4. Kim Badelt
5. Jess Doyle
6. Madonna
7. Sue Bayliss
8. Melissa Davies
9. Sam Post
10. Tennille
11. Rachel Jackson
12. Monique Fielder
13. Amy Buchanan
14. Michelle O'Neill
15. Jacqui J
16. Louise Layton
17. Chupa
18. Gayatri Murali
19. Chris Parker-Barnes
20. Renée (prchvs)
21. Vannessa
22. Julia Leece
23. Kathy Tanner
24. Paula Fuller
25. Richelle
26. Cassandra
27. Judy May
28. Liz Goldhawk
29. Jane Blakeley
30. Carole Stedman
31. Andrea L - EnchantINK
32. Kerry High
33. Sharon Dines
34. Christine Blain
35. Naomi
36. Kasey Crabb
37. Rachel Moore
38. Jeane

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.



Thank you for playing at
Just Add Ink!


14 comments:

  1. Hooray hooray!! I played I played!! Great colours girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great colour challenge this week, and wonderful samples from the DT, so many different looks, great ideas thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour combo girls, and I love all of the DT inspiration. Way to go!

    :-)
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great colour challenge for my first ever! Thanks JAI!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first colour challenge also - not an easy one for me as, apart from Old Olive, I don't use these colours a lot! Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these colours, and you give me so much inspiration! Thanks, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this color combo! Thanks for all the inspiration too - you guys are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a selection from the Design team - love them all!!!! I've had a chance to play for the first time in ages today!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colour combo this week team. And I really like the samples - don't think I would have had the courage to play if I hadn't seen those first.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these colours together! Great to see SO many different ways to combine them; thanks for the wonderful challenge, as always - a highlight of my week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colour combo girls, really getting me out of my comfort zone with this one.
    Love what the DT has done, great inspiration :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my very first challenge! Been stamping now for about 2 1/2 years maybe closer to 3 but this is the first time I've decided to enter a challenge. Thanks for the endless inspiration that I get from your site.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another awesome sample from DT. You did great, ladies! (as always...)
    Glad that i could get to play along. Thanx for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete