Thursday, August 19, 2010

JAI31 - A Colour Challenge!

Hi Inkers!

We have a super colour challenge for you this week! And before you ask, yes, you are absolutely allowed to combine this with any of the Helping Hudson challenges!

We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours ...


Here's some inspiration from the amazing Design Team girls...









Rules & Guidelines:
  • Provide a DIRECT LINK to the post on your blog where you've displayed your creation using Mr. Linky. Incorrect links, or blog links that are down-right advertising are not eligible for Top 5 picks, and will be deleted.
  • Projects must be new.
  • Please mention our challenge and provide a link back here in your post, so others can come and join in the fun too!
  • The DT girls are welcome to play along and inspire, but are not eligible for the top picks.
  • Make any project you like (card, layout, 3D project, etc) using our challenge as inspiration.
  • While the DT uses Stampin' Up! products, you're welcome to use any products you like.
Don't have a blog or online gallery?
Email a picture of your creation to just-add-ink@hotmail.com and
we'll publish it and add it to Mr Linky on your behalf, for others to see.

Mr. Linky will close Wednesday 25th August at 23:59WST. Be here on Thursday 26th August to see the Design Teams top picks!
Just Add Ink Challenges Participants
1. Kim Badelt
2. Meredith
3. Ellen M
4. Jodene
5. Kris Sobolik
6. Leah Weir
7. Karen Thomas
8. crafty stamper
9. Gayatri Murali
10. Christine Blain
11. Erna Logtenberg
12. Chupa
13. Marlene Peters
14. Jeane
15. Jo
16. Lisa Jansen
17. Natasha Murray
18. Debra Weston
19. Bron Heslop
20. Belinda Watson
21. Michelle Martin
22. Monica
23. Jennifer Cram
24. Katie Ridden
25. Chantell
26. Helga
27. Carol
28. VIV'S CARD CREATIONS
29. Debi R
30. Lisa
31. Tammy Clarke
32. Julia Leece
33. Jess Doyle
34. Tui Nathan
35. Jean
36. Rachel Jackson
37. Jeane McQueen
38. Kathy Tanner
39. Vannessa
40. Diane Hov
41. erin t
42. Sylvia Phan
43. Terri Donnarumma
44. Claire Daly
45. Jess Doyle 2
46. Rachel Moore
47. Robbie
48. Michele Reynolds
49. Claire Dauncey
50. Sally Shield
51. Laurel S
52. Sue Rowe
53. Kez
54. Kelly
55. Paula Fuller
56. Christine Blain #2
57. Kylie
58. Jane Blakeley
59. Susan Joyce
60. Diane Taylor
61. Emma Kirton
62. Sandi Spence
63. Kristine Thompson
64. Stacey G.

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.


Thank you for playing at
Just Add Ink!

26 comments:

  1. Ok, this is really weird as I was just thinking about combining red and choc chip together today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my first challenge with you, and I loved the colour combo - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours again today girls! Just a very simple card from me today........and I even made a boo boo with it but hopefully nobody will notice! lol Thats what happens when you miss your mid morning coffee!

    Have a great day!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALWAYS love your colour combos, girls. Thanks for kick-starting my crafting weekend!! Christine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite colour combo.
    Thanks for the fantastic inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful colours, girls! I was tempted to make a Christmas project, but I restrained myself... not the time yet! lol
    Thanks for another great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loads of fun girls. Love all your cards & projects too. Hugs Chantell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the challenge, I was split between Christmas and not... yes I went christmas but if I get time I might just slip another in there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this colour challenge. Unfortunately my chocolate chip looks poorly! lol I've made a sheet to use to make cards but wasn't sure if I could enter that so used the sheets to make the card that I've entered.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for a great challenge! I loved the color combo... so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for doing these challenges. I love the cards/projects that the design team comes up with.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ladies - I love all your creations this week with the colour combo, such a delicious combination of colours and such TALENT here at Just Add Ink. I just love love love this site!!! Thank you to you all ...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved this challenge.
    I've used it for my first ever blog entry.
    Please come and visit me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just entered! Love the colors this week. I have multiple projects that all tie together in this post, but the card is the one for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful colours girls - thanks for another great challenge. claire xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi girls,
    love the challenge this week, beautiful combo.
    Thanks for your inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great colour combo ladies. Thanks for a fun challenge, it is nice to play along again.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wahoo! I finally got back to it again this week! Thanks for some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I could have made 10 cards in this colour combo, I just love, love, love it! Was so nice to play again after a bit of a break. Thanks for a great challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love these colours...use them alot! Thanks for the challenge as always!

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's possible that I'm finally becoming more comfortable with kraft ... I enjoyed this colour combo a lot. Thanks for the challenge xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've just blogged a card for this, not realising that the links had now closed - my card is here x

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just posted a card for this challenge but I must have read the time wrong. I thought I had a few more hours. Oh well here's mine if you want to take a look.

    ReplyDelete