Even though we are in one of the hottest spots in the world come Christmas, we still manage to incorporate flourishes, sparkles and the odd snow flake into our festive creations, don't we? Anything to guide our minds (even for a moment) from the toasted plants in our garden, the odd unplanned sunburn and the 40 degree days, right? *smile*
This weeks theme challenge is Just Add Christmas and we can't wait to see what fantastic designs you are mass producing to get ready for the big postal-rush in a few weeks! If you haven't already started here's a great opportunity to get that creative thinking cap on.
And if you're stuck for inspiration why not visit our sketch gallery - there's a link in the sidebar. All our sketches are designed to be versatile no matter what kind of card or scrapbook layout you're making.
Speaking of inspiration - Here's what our magical design team came up with this week...
- Provide a direct link to the post where you've displayed your creation. Incorrect links, or blog links that are down-right advertising will be deleted.
- Entries with 3 or more challenges listed against their creation will be deleted.
- Projects must be new.
- Please mention our challenge and provide a link back here in your post, so others can come and join in the fun too!
- The DT girls are welcome to play along and inspire, but are not eligible for the top picks.
- Make any project you like (card, layout, 3D project, etc) using our challenge as inspiration.
- While the DT uses Stampin' Up! products, you're welcome to use any products you like.
Get your entries in before midnight Wednesday (EST) by linking below.
This linky list is now closed.
Thank you for playing at
Just Add Ink!
Just Add Ink!