Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just Add Ink #2 Winners

Hi Inkers!

It looks like you all had a tremendous amount of fun creating for this weeks challenge and everyone here at Just Add Ink would like to send out a big, sarcastic THANKS for making the judging process so difficult!

Every single creation sent in to us was adored by all, but as always there can only be five in the Top 5... here's the badge for you to display on your blog:


Click HERE for help adding the badge to your blog.

And here is this weeks Top 5 (in no particular order) - congratulations ladies.





And these cards were also truly inspiring:




Give them a big round of applause, and don't forget to pop by their blogs and leave a little comment love.

Thanks to everyone that participated this week - we were blown away with all the gorgeous entries - congratulations to you all.

Tune in tomorrow for Just Add Ink #3 ...


 

7 comments:

  1. WOW! Well done Judges! I definitely don't envy the job of having to decide the top 5. I LOVE all the top 5 this week, well done to those picked. And a special well done for the Special Mentions. Thanks ladies for sharing your creations! THANKS AGAIN JUDGES XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely choice girls - there are so many great entries! Can't wait to see what challenge #3 is.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I average about 10 blogs a day when I browse through everyone's gorgeous work. Lots of very CASEable stuff because there's so much talent. Keep them rolling in! Hope to see everyone back tomorrow to view the new challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...thanks so much...this is really exciting!

    I can't wait to see what the next challenge will be.

    :-)
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much ... I feel truly honoured that my blog gets a look in and even more blessed to received such wonderful wonderful comments.

    I really enjoy this site, and I look forward to the next challenge.

    Thank you to all the Design Team, I think you are truly talented and I love all of your brilliant ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners! 2nd challenge and more fantastic cards! Now, there's only 1 problem... How do I find enough time to case them all and try all the new techniques??? lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not an easy job, girls, but you made great choices with the winners - BEAUTIFUL creations!! I love the diversity of entries :)

    ReplyDelete